Photo by : _Kemp_
When we think of hot hatches, instantly the Mini Cooper S comes to mind . Since the original mini was introduce in 1959, it became a hit with racers, thanks to it’s nimble great handling chassis and but also with your everyday motorist with its easy to park small stature, easy to drive, nippy engine and good looks proved popular. The Mini no doubt has won over many people hearts with a strong and ever growing cult following backing it up .
In the XFORCE range, a 2.5″ stainless steel cat back and 4-2-1 header is available for the Mini Cooper and Cooper S.
Cat-Back System (Mini Cooper S)
- 304 grad stainless steel, polish mirror finish;
- Twin oval mufflers;
- Tip Options: 1) Twin DTM Tips; 2) Twin Round Double Wall Tips;
- Pipe size:63MM(2.5″)
Header (Cooper/Cooper S)
- 304 grade stainless steel,polish mirror finish;
- Design: 4-2-1 style;
- Pipe size: 42mm-48mm-63mm;
- Models: BMW Cooper / Cooper S;