Varex SmartBox Bluetooth Variable Exhaust Controller
Why the Varex Smartbox?The acclaimed Varex exhaust system was invented by Xforce Performance Exhaust - it has been the most popular choice amongst enthusiasts who are seeking flexible control of their sound level. The Varex exhaust system allows users to adjust the exhaust sound from stock-car-quiet to sports-car-growl with a click of a key fob button. We love our Varex exhaust and prefer to keep it in ‘open mode’. However, there are always moments when the high volume exhaust is less desirable.
Imagine the following scenario:You’re cruising along a country road, tapping on the throttle pedal to maintain cruising speed, (or perhaps letting the cruise control take over). Presumably, you’d hear a low-pitch or loud-humming sound inside the cabin. Some might be fine with that but for many, it’s too much to bear. With a Varex muffler installed, you could reach for the remote key fob to reduce the sound. It’s a good way to go yet not the most convenient.
what if we can create a device that will know when and how to change the exhaust sound for us, and do it precisely and automatically?”
What is the Smart Box?
- Precise manual adjustment of Varex exhaust valve positions;
- Custom pre-set of Varex exhaust valve position
MATRIX MODE (ONLY WORKS WITH VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH OBD-II):
- Automatic control of Varex exhaust valve positions based on real-time information of RPM, throttle and speed.
- Automatic control of Varex exhaust valve positions based on the real-time location of the vehicle.
What is Manual Mode?
What is Matrix Mode?
What is Geo Mode?
What is in the package?
- SmartBox Control Module x 1
- OBD-II Cable x 1
- GPS External Antenna x 1