This Web site is offered to you, the customer, by XFORCE. Your use of this Web site and/or your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you are not authorised to use this Web site.
This Web site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web site.
All contents of this Web site are Copyright © 2019 XFORCE. All rights reserved. XFORCE and our logo are trademarks or registered service marks of XFORCE. Work & Travel and other names of XFORCE products and/or services referenced herein are the property of XFORCE.
The information, products, and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. XFORCE, its affiliates and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in this web site at any time. XFORCE and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on this web site for any purpose. XFORCE shall use reasonable care and skill in carrying out the services contained in this web site. XFORCE, its affiliates, and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties, terms and conditions with regard to this information, products, and services, including all implied warranties, and conditions, of merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and noninfringement. In no event shall XFORCE, its affiliates and/or its suppliers be liable for any, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web site or with the delay or inability to use this web site, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, (including, but not limited to loss of use, data, profits, savings or opportunities), whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if XFORCE, its affiliates, or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Except in relation to liability for death or personal injury for which no limit applies. XFORCE, its affiliates and/or its respective suppliers shall be liable for direct loss arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, up to a maximum of the total value of the transaction under which the claim arises for any one event or series of connected events. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
All information provided on the site is not guaranteed free from errors and may contain errors or be incomplete. All materials and information are an information source only. XFORCE do not accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever for losses or damage to any person/persons or entity arising from the use of the information provided on this site.
· No warranties or any other conditions are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the site.
· No warranties, guarantees or any other means whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, correctness, completeness or suitability of any information given whatsoever pertained in the website or by any other means. Viewers or any prospective buyers are at their own risk for any buying decisions or any other means or intentions.
· We deny all and disclaim any liability for any indirect, incidental or any consequential damages, including loss of any business, profits or any other losses and expenses, whether based on breach of contract, warranty, tort, negligence or product liability. All warranties, liabilities or any other condition whatsoever are disclaimed and denied. (Except those such as under the Trade Practices Act). XFORCE products are for race/off-road use only, not road/street use unless otherwise advised. For some late model cars, the CEL (check engine light) might be on after installation of aftermarket dump-pipe, headers and hi-flow racing cats due to the change of exhaust conditions. ECU tuning is recommended, please consult with professional performance tuning specialist regarding this matter.
· XFORCE is not liable for incorrect advice, product supplied, labour cost or any other cost that causes damage to your car, person’s/person or any other entity.
· XFORCE is not liable for any damages or faults caused whatsoever as a result of any program faults, virus or any other internet or electronic risk which may prevail all internet users and transmissions.
As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to XFORCE that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
XFORCE reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
XFORCE welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Should you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please feel free to contact us.