Picture by: アケミケ
Xforce exhaust systems are designed to be a true bolt-on option and power gainer. All exhaust systems are R&D in-house and dyno tested with proven power gains. 304 Stainless steel mandrel bends, and flanges are used in the construction for its strength, excellent heat resistant, rust proof, high flow (mandrel bends) and finish properties. Everything in the Xforce range includes bolts, nuts, gaskets and everything else needed for a true bolt on experience.
Xforce recommends a dyno tune after an exhaust item has been upgraded (like any other power mod) to fully utilize its power potential.
Turbo Back System(180SX/S13)
Turbo-Back System components including :
- 3″ Bell Mouth Style Dumpipe;
- 3″ Hi-flow Cat;
- 3″ middle section with oval style resonator;
- 3″ rear section with angle-out Cannon Muffler;
- Muffler Specs: 4.5″ Tip,7″ barrel.
SR20 Turbo Manifold
- 304 grade Stainless steel
- 2.5mm thickness,heavy duty design
- Standard Mount: suit standard turbo;
- Top Mount: suit T3 turbo with external wastegate.
Components of the 200SX S14 and S15 Turbo-back exhaust system:
- Dump-pipe with separate waste-gate pipe
- Engine pipe 3”
- Hi-flow Cat 3”
- Middle section with oval resonator
- Two options for rear mufflers
- Angle-out Cannon Muffler: 4” tip size, 6” barrel size, sitting in slight angel(drift style); Sound level:92~94dB
- Twin Tip Oval Muffler: Twin 3” O.D double wall resonated tips, straight-out sitting; produce lower sound output.
- Sound level:88~90dB