The Ford BA/BF XR6T with its handsome good looks and bullet proof engine is a hard choice not to consider, if your after an Aussie performance car.
In the past we’ve seen basic bolt-on upgrades such as an K&N air filter, upgraded injectors, and an XForce Exhaust System net healthy power gains on the dyno.. Allowing the XR6Turbo to breathe is key and with XForce’s mandrel bend, straight through muffler design and high flow cat system. Power gains can be felt even with a simple exhaust upgrade.
XForce Dump-pipe & Hi-Flow Cat Options (BA/BF XR6T/F6)
- Material: Stainless steel, Highly Polished, Mirror Finish;
- Option 1: 3.5” with separate waste-gate pipe, minimize back pressure, increase turbo response.
- Option 2: 4” Bell-Mouth style with smooth, unrestricted, wide open design, optimize exhaust gas flow from turbo outlet, minimize back pressure
XForce Turbo-Back System Options (BA/BF XR6 Turbo / F6)
- 4″ Bell Mouth Style Dump-pipe;
- 3.5” Dump-pipe with separate waste-gate pipe.
- 3.5″ Metallic Hi-flow Cat;
- Single 3.5″ cat-back system with oval center resonator & oval rear muffler with twin round 3” double-wall resonated tips
- Twin 2.5” cat-back system with oval center resonator & oval rear muffler with twin round 3” double-wall resonated tips.