For more info visit : http://www.xforce.com.au/products.php?make=Subaru&model=55
- 3” straight-through design through-out
- Wide-open bell mouth dump-pipe
- Option 1: Without cat
- Option 2: With hi-flow metallic cat (pre-cat), O2 sensor after pre-cat
- 3” hi-flow metallic racing cat
- Hot-dog center resonator
- large oval rear muffler
- Quad 3.5” double-wall, angle-cut tips
Words and photo courtesy of Carsforhope
Upon arrival we started to see hundreds of cars parked on the sides of the road and in the infields of grass surrounding Wholesale Suspension. This was the driveway to where we were greeted with more cars and many many people
For more : http://carsforhope.com/blog/2012/04/16/jdm-style-tuning-march-eomm/
As a sponsor on JDMST forums we support organised car community meets and can’t wait for the next one at WSID Eastern Creek. For all things JDM vist JDMST, we also have a trader room full of our products to suit popular JDM cars @ http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/forumdisplay.php?99-XForce-Performance-Exhausts
The Ford BA/BF XR6T with its handsome good looks and bullet proof engine is a hard choice not to consider, if your after an Aussie performance car.
In the past we’ve seen basic bolt-on upgrades such as an K&N air filter, upgraded injectors, and an XForce Exhaust System net healthy power gains on the dyno.. Allowing the XR6Turbo to breathe is key and with XForce’s mandrel bend, straight through muffler design and high flow cat system. Power gains can be felt even with a simple exhaust upgrade.
XForce Dump-pipe & Hi-Flow Cat Options (BA/BF XR6T/F6)
- Material: Stainless steel, Highly Polished, Mirror Finish;
- Option 1: 3.5” with separate waste-gate pipe, minimize back pressure, increase turbo response.
- Option 2: 4” Bell-Mouth style with smooth, unrestricted, wide open design, optimize exhaust gas flow from turbo outlet, minimize back pressure
XForce Turbo-Back System Options (BA/BF XR6 Turbo / F6)
- 4″ Bell Mouth Style Dump-pipe;
- 3.5” Dump-pipe with separate waste-gate pipe.
- 3.5″ Metallic Hi-flow Cat;
- Single 3.5″ cat-back system with oval center resonator & oval rear muffler with twin round 3” double-wall resonated tips
- Twin 2.5” cat-back system with oval center resonator & oval rear muffler with twin round 3” double-wall resonated tips.
Not specifically XForce exhaust related but we needed to share this…One of our many favorite car blogs SpeedHunters.com recently covered the Nagoya Exciting Car Showdown 2012.
Smaller then the Tokyo Auto-salon, what it lacks in size makes up for it in quality. A car show for established big brand names and unique one-off workshops to come together, Nagoya Exciting Car Showdown offers unique and usually the very most wild cars.
So whats with this Celica?
One of the many cars display at the Nagoya Exciting Car Showdown, this Celica, owned by driver Kawashima is the MKII of the original, yep there was one before it, unfortunately a crash at Fuji Speedway saw the end of the original MKI, but with the help of car club Sexy Knights member Niiyan who runs “Body Shop Newtype,” has built/ modify and more importantly given “demon camber” a new meaning.
What do you guys think? Love it or hate it ? Join the discussion and let us know on Facebook here
For the full coverage visit : SpeedHunters.com